implementing a counselling service for women victims of violence.
PWW aims to provide services through crisis intervention, counselling and shelter for abused women and their children.
- Provide counselling for women and her children who experience crisis due to gender-based violence and injustice.
- Assist in placement of temporary shelter for women and their children who experience crisis through our support network of NGOs that offer shelter home.
- Offer to counsel women in getting legal advice in matters concerning the rights of women and children.
- Provide counselling and a support group for single parent, victims of domestic violence and rape survivors.
- Educate women in the community through our awareness and education programme throughout the year.
- Empower women through various skills training that could be useful for socio-economic changes.